VISUAL MERCHANDISING CATEGORY
Creativity / Artistry (This pertains to use of materials, tools and equipment resulting into
Excellent, quality of end procedure.) —————————————–30%
Relevance to Sinulog (refers to an idea reflecting the Sinulog “Spirit”. This year theme:
“ONE BEAT, ONE DANCE, ONE VISION” ——————————-30%
Originality (The main idea is centered theme upon which it must resolve to impress on
the audience presentation. Must be fresh and novel.
This also involves the manipulation of elements so that the end product
shows a high degree of creativity and innovativeness particularly following prin-
ciples of design and composition with in the parameter of aesthetics and good
Over-all Visual Impact ———————————————————–10%
1. All department stores, malls / retailers are qualified to join.
2. Concept for the display should be relevant to Sinulog.
3. The uses of flammable materials as part of the display are discouraged.
4. Should there be lesser than five (5) contestants who will register in this category, then this category shall be considered “NO CONTEST”.
5. The decision of the Sinulog 2017 Board of Judges in this category shall be FINAL and UNAPPELABLE.
6. Deadline for the registration in the Visual Merchandising shall be on Friday, January 6, 2017.
7. Final Judging will be on Wednesday, January 11, 2017.
8. Awarding of prizes will be on Monday, January 15, 2017, 1:00 P.M at the Cebu City Sports Center.
9. For more information, please call the Sinulog Foundation through Tel. Nos. 2533700 / 2545010.
10. Trophies will be awarded to the Top Three Winners.