1. Open to all dance groups. Dance presentations must be within the minimum of three minutes to a maximum of five minutes only. An excess will merit the (5) five point deduction from the total score before the ranking. Must incorporate the Sinulog Jingle or beat in their routine for the finals.
2. Composition of dancers is within the minimum of ten (10) to a maximum of sixteen (16) dancers. An excess will merit the (5) five point deduction from the total score. Same dancers who qualify should perform on the finals.
3. Participations who will be involved in any misconduct within the contest period will be banned lifetime by the Sinulog Foundation, Inc. from the participating in future competition. Further, participants who will commit such acts will be dealt accordingly by the Foundation and the Cebu City Police Office.
4. Participants/ the group must present a wholesome presentation and are prohibited from exhibiting or manifesting acts or gestures and movement’s offensive to any aggrupation’s or groups. In the event of violation of this rule, the Committee reserves the right to disallow the offending contingent to continue further its participation in the contest.
5. Dance groups are required to submit their member’s names and photocopy of individual valid ID’s or Barangay Clearance on or before December 29, 2017– Friday until 1:00 P.M. and at least 1 group representative must attend the briefing at 3pm on the same date. A 3R photo of the group must be attached in the form. A soft copy in high-resolution should be emailed too, to email@example.com for multi-media and promotions purposes.
6. Eliminations will be held on January 7, 2018 – Sunday, 5:00 A.M. at Cebu City Sports Center. Audition material must be cut to two minutes only. An excess will merit the (5) five point deduction from the total score before the ranking. CD is the ONLY music form that is accepted and must only contain one (1) / single tract.
7. Using of pyrotechnics, water, oil, or other materials during performance that can be dangerous and might cause accident to the group or other contestant is NOT ALLOWED. 10 points will be deducted to the groups’ final score.
8. A total of nine (9) finalists will be part of the competition. Eight will be chosen during the elimination round the defending champion is automatically qualify to the finals. Grand Finals will be held on __________________________which will serve as entertainment during the lunch break of Sinulog Grand Parade at the Cebu City Sports Center.
The 9 Finalist will then perform for the Sinulog sa Kabataan competition and that when declared as winner or runner-up in the competition, the group MUST perform as part of obligation organized by the Sinulog Foundation Inc. upon the organizers preference and instructions.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
(Fluidity, Rhythm, Synchronization, difficulty of movements)
(Hip Hop Style, Originality)
Showmanship/ Impact -20%
PRIZES: GRAND FINALS
1ST Prize – P50, 000.00 + Trophy
2nd Prize – P30, 000.00 + Trophy
3rd Prize – P20, 000.00 + Trophy
6 Consolation Prizes (P5, 000.00)