- Creativity/Artistry / Use of Lights – 30%
- Relevance to Sinulog – 20%
- Originality – 25%
- Overall Impact – 15%
- Discreet Use of Advertisement – 10%
TOTAL – 100%
- Maximum height of the float must not be higher than 12 feet or 3.5 meters from the ground level.
- The maximum length of the float must not be more than ten (10) meters long and must not be more than three (3) meters wide.
- Commercialization of the float by painting the name of the sponsoring company or its product in LARGE AND BOLD LETTER must be minimized.
- A float must depict a conceptualized drama, recounting the history and/or miracle of the Santo Niño or any significance and religiosity of Fiesta Senyor. Live characters atop the float must be dressed in costumes that must conform to standards of morality. Failure to follow these guidelines would mean automatic removal and disqualification from the parade participation.
- Contestants in this category must submit to the Sinulog Office the design and plot of the drama (which will be treated with the strictest confidentiality) to be approved by the Over-all Chairmen.
- Should there be lesser than ten (10) contestants who will register in this category, then, this category shall be considered “NO CONTEST” and all prizes allocated shall revert to the Foundation.
- Twenty (20) support staff properly identified with color bands shall be allowed to accompany the float. Only one support vehicle shall be allowed.
- The decision of the Sinulog 2019 Board of Judges in this category shall be FINAL and UNAPPEALABLE.
- Deadline for the registration in the Float Category shall be on JANUARY 4, 2019 (Friday).
- A Registration Fee of P45, 000.00 shall be charged per entry.